Prize draw policy
To enter, you must be:
• (a) A UK resident; and (b) 16 years old or over at the time of entry.
• Creative Health may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions.
• All entries must be made using the form on the relevant competition page.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
• The winner will be chosen at random from all those entrants who have selected the correct answer.
• Only one entry per person.
• If you win, we will notify you by e-mail.
• If we do not get a response to the email within two weeks, the prize will be offered to a runner-up.
• If the runner up does not respond or is unable to accept the prize it will then be offered to another runner up, and so on.
• Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The prize is not exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
• If, for any reason, an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
• Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
• Your details will be collected via encrypted data solely for the purposes of this prize draw and deleted once the winner/s have been notified.